×

Loading...
Ad by
  • 最优利率和cashback可以申请特批,好信用好收入offer更好。请点链接扫码加微信咨询,Scotiabank -- Nick Zhang 6478812600。
Ad by
  • 最优利率和cashback可以申请特批,好信用好收入offer更好。请点链接扫码加微信咨询,Scotiabank -- Nick Zhang 6478812600。

英文谐音的笑话(Z)

本文发表在 rolia.net 枫下论坛需要指出的是,胡(hu)和谁(who)同音,是的长官(yes sir)和阿拉法特的名字
亚瑟尔(Yassir)同音,咖啡(coffee)和安南的名字科菲(kofi)同音,赖斯和大米是一个词Rice.

Hu Jintao was named chief of the Communist Party in China.
胡锦涛被任命为中共总书记

SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.
(场景) 椭圆形办公室, 乔治布什 和国家安全顾问康多里扎赖斯

George: Condi! Nice to see you. What’s happening?
布什: 康迪(赖斯)! 很高兴见到你,发生什么事情了?

Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.
赖斯:长官,我来向你汇报中国的新领导人

George: Great. Let’s hear it.
布什: 好极了,我们一起来听听!

Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.
赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的新领导人

George: That’s what I want to know.
布什:这就是我要知道的

Condi: That’s what I’m telling you.
赖斯:这就是我要告诉你的

George: That’s what I’m asking you. Who is the new leader of
China?
布什:这就是我要问你的,谁(胡)是中国的新领导人?

Condi: Yes.
赖斯:是的

George: I mean the fellow’s name.
布什:我是说那个人的名字

Condi: Hu.
赖斯:胡(谁)

George: The guy in China.
布什: 那个在中国的人

Condi: Hu.
赖斯:胡(谁)

George: The new leader of China.
布什:中国的新领导人!

Condi: Hu.
赖斯:胡(谁)

George: The Chinese!
布什:那个中国人!

Condi: Hu is leading China.
赖斯:胡(谁)领导中国

George: Now whaddya’ asking me for?
布什:啊?现在是你问我了?

Condi: I’m telling you Hu is leading China.
赖斯: 我在告诉你, 胡(谁)在领导中国

George: Well, I’m asking you. Who is leading China?
布什:我在问你,谁(胡)在领导中国?

Condi: That’s the man’s name.
赖斯:就是那人的名字

George: That’s whose name?
布什:就是谁(胡)的名字?

Condi: Yes.
赖斯:是的

George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader
of China?
布什:你到底愿不愿意告诉我谁(胡)是中国的领导人?

Condi: Yes sir.
赖斯:是的,长官(亚瑟尔)

George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the
Middle East.
布什:亚瑟尔?你是说阿拉法特在中国?我以为他在中东呢

Condi: That’s correct.
赖斯:没错

George: Then who is in China?
布什:那么谁(胡)在中国?

Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)

George: Yassir is in China?
布什:亚瑟尔在中国??

Condi: No, sir.
赖斯:不,长官

George: Then who is?
布什:那么谁(胡)在?

Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)

George: Yassir?
布什:亚瑟尔?

Condi: No, sir
赖斯:不,长官.

George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of
China. Get m e the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet
he knows.
布什:听着,赖斯.我要知道中国新领导人的名字,给我接联合国秘书长.我
觉得他会知道

Condi: Kofi?
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?

George: No, thanks.
布什:不,谢谢

Condi: You want Kofi?
赖斯:你要科费(咖啡)?

George: No.
布什:不!!

Condi: You don’t want Kofi.
赖斯:那么你不要科费(咖啡)

George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of
milk. And then get me the U.N.
布什:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然后给我接联合国

Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)

George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
布什:不是亚瑟尔!是联合国的头!

Condi: Kofi?
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?

George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?
布什:不,牛奶!你给我接通电话好不?

Condi: Call who?
赖斯:给谁打?

George: Who is the guy at the U.N?
布什:谁(胡)是联合国的头?

Condi: Hu is the guy in China.
赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的头

George: Will you stay out of China?!
布什:你能不能不提中国了?!

Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)

George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the
U.N!
布什:也别提中东了!给我接通联合国的头就好了!

Condi: Kofi?
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?

George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.
布什:好啦好啦!那就少加点糖吧!给我接电话

(Condi picks up the phone.)
(赖斯拿起电话)

Condi: Rice here
赖斯:赖斯在这(这有米饭)

George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.
布什:米饭?好主意,在来点鸡蛋吧!更多精彩文章及讨论,请光临枫下论坛 rolia.net
Report